PPH Schedules & Syllabi
- PPH Course Offerings- Winter Quarter 2018
- MPH Winter 2018 Syllabi
- MS in Biostatistics Winter 2018 Syllabi
- PPH Course Offerings-Fall Quarter 2017
- PPH Fall 2017 Syllabi
- PPH Course Offerings-Summer Quarter 2017
- PPH Summer 2017 Syllabi
- PPH Course Offerings-Spring Quarter 2017
GSTS allows students and their advisors/mentors to electronically track course selection/completion, plans of study, and other academic milestones. Log-in here.
Students must obtain a permission number by emailing PPHregistration@northwestern.edu in order to register for a course, which will be valid during the registration cycles below. Exact dates for each cycle will be communicated prior to the start of registration each quarter.
- If a course requires an instructor’s permission, you must email the instructor and obtain written permission (in the form of an email) before asking for a permission number.
- Once you have a permission number, log on to CAESAR to register.
PPH students (Priority Registration) – MPH & MS in Biostatistics students will have priority registration and will receive permission numbers.
Partner Graduate Programs – HQPS, HSIP, HSOR, and MSCI students will be able to register and receive permission numbers.
Others/Waitlist/Undergraduates (Open Registration) – Students in other programs can request a permission number depending on availability. These requests will be handled on a first-come first-served basis.
The full TGS Academic Calendar can be viewed here.
If you decide not to take a class in Fall, Winter, or Spring quarter, you must still register in The Graduate School (TGS). This might happen during the third year of medical school, if you take a year off from school, if you complete the MPH requirements before another degree’s requirements (e.g., a student takes a year off from medical school to finish the MPH), or if you are a freestanding student taking a quarter off because of increased demands outside of school. Please see TGS Continuous Registration or the MPH Student Manual or MS Student Manual for details.