A pdf version of this issue can be downloaded by clicking here. The pdf version may be easier to view on certain mobile devices. Alternatively, click on the "Open Publication" link below to view the issue in a new tab.
Download individual articles
All articles linked are in pdf format.
- Letter From the Editor, by Osefame Ewaleifoh
- Artist's Statement, by Wai-Man Chan
- Understanding Loneliness, by Andrew Eng
- A Life's Work: Advocating for persons with psychiatric disorders and incarcerated populations for over 30 years (an interview with Dr. Linda Teplin), by Dietta Chihade
- All the Missing Souls: A personal history of the war crimes tribunals, by David Scheffer
- The Synergy of Public Health and International Criminal Law in Post-Genocide Rwanda, by Prof. Juliet Sorensen
- Partnering for Health, Shell-Obio: A case study, by Osefame Ewaleifoh
- An Interview with Cristal Thomas, by Nelly Papalambros
- The Role of Biomedical Visualization in Medicine and Health, by John Daugherty
- The Future of the Northwestern Public Health Program, a discussion moderated by Osefame Ewaleifoh with Dr. Michael Fagen, Dr. Laura Rasmussen-Torvik, & Dr. Darius Tandon